- Saturday 14 December 2013
Atlanta Winter Bike League
Rides Ride - Atlanta, GA
- Saturday 14 December 2013
SandRidge Santa Run 2013
5k - Oklahoma City, OK
- Sunday 15 December 2013
Santa Hustle 5k & Half Marathon- Sevierville, TN
Half Marathon - sevierville, TN
- Saturday 4 January 2014
Mountain Bike XC - Dalton, GA
Find us on Facebook
BoCo Loco Bike Bash
Event Type: Rides | Ride
Registration closes: May 05 2012, 1:59 am (Eastern)
Email: Contact promoter
|Individual 102, 60, or 34 mile Registration|
|8 Mile Family Route Registration|
|102, 60, and 32 Mile Team|
|8 Mile Family Route Team|
Gates open at 6:30 a.m. on ride day and open ride start times are from 6:30 - 10 a.m. Plenty of free parking will be available. We will also have water, coffee and breafast snacks to fuel up on before you depart. Century riders are encouraged to depart at 6:30 a.m. in order to enjoy the expo which ends at 5 p.m. Day of registration, volunteer sign in, and an expo party will take place in the pavilion area of Stazio Fields. There will be four courses: an 8 mile family route; a 32 mile Chillin’ Route; a 60 mile Radical Route ; and a 101 mile Epic Route.
The mission of the BoCo Loco Bike Bash is to raise funds that will support clinical research for patients with neurological disorders and as well as to benefit high school athletes unable to pay for sports medicine care. All proceeds of the BoCo Loco Bike Bash will help fulfill this mission and in turn benefit the Justin Parker Neurological Institute (JPNI) and the BCH Foundation for Boulder Center for Sports Medicine (BCSM).
- *CREATE A TEAM! Create a team for your company, your co-workers, a group of friends, your school or your family! No refunds. No multiple discounts!
- *Open start time is between 6:30am and 10am.
- *Breakfast food and drinks will be on hand bright and early.
- *Century riders are strongly encouraged to start between 6:30 and 7am to finish by 4pm.
- *Please plan your ride time to return to Stazio by 4pm so that you may enjoy the music, fun, food, and prizes at the expo.
- *Start and finish will take place near the pavilion area, which is located in the south parking lot at Stazio Softball Fields.
- *Follow the color coordinated arrows along the routes to stay on course. Aid stations will be approximately 15 miles apart and have food, drinks, restrooms and bike support on-hand.
- *Course support will close between 3 and 4 p.m. depending on rider traffic. Traffic will be managed by course marshals, as well as Colorado State Patrol and Boulder County Sheriff’s office
- *RULES OF THE ROAD APPLY TO ALL RIDERS AT ALL TIMES
- *The BoCo Loco will take place – Rain or Shine!
- *All registered riders will be automatically entered in the free raffle drawing. Must be present to win.
34, 60 & 101 mile courses: $60
8 mile family course: $40
Kids under 12, any course: $15
Event Day Registration at Stazio
34, 60 & 101 mile routes: $85
8 mile family route, ages 12 and older: $65
8 mile family route, kids 12 and under: $15
Other Registration Notes:
*Registration will be available online through TBD.
*You can pick up your registration bag with awesome goodies TBD.
*You will be able to register at TBD during packet pick up times.
*You will be able to register the day of the event at Stazio fields.
*You will be able to purchase limited edition jerseys when registering online, at registration packet pick up locations and at Stazio the day of the event.
Like us on Facebook and Twitter!
Click on the green DONATE NOW button to give a financial donation to the BoCo Loco Charity Ride.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia